Educational Partnerships and Programs Office
321 E. Chapman Ave | Building 100 | Room 124
Fullerton, CA 92832 | 714-992-7114
THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE PATHWAY PROGRAM
Welcome to the Administration of Justice Pathway Program (AJPP) at Fullerton College. Our program is designed for incoming freshmen students, who wish to pursue a career in the criminal justice system. We aim to assist selected students with their educational pathway and future career by providing a wide range of support services and experiences to ensure their successful completion of a degree, certificate, and/or transfer.
We provide the tools and resources to enhance the Administration of Justice student experience at Fullerton College by developing a complete and clear academic plan towards a future career in the criminal justice system. Our services provide guidance to help students graduate on time and have valuable industry introductory knowledge to obtain a career within the criminal justice system.
Our team also provides outreach and partnerships with our local high schools to assist students’ transition into college and career exploration.
Some examples of careers in the Administration of Justice field:
- Law Enforcement
- K-9 Officer
- Attorney/Criminal Law
- Crime Scene Investigator
- 911 Dispatcher
- Emergency Management
- Private Investigator
- Federal Agencies (FBI, DEA, CIA)
- Homeland Security, Border Patrol
Some benefits & features for those selected by the Administration of Justice Pathway Program:
Clear Education Plans
Peer Mentoring Program
Free Textbook Rentals
Service Learning Internships
- Kelly Robertson – Please contact our program email at AJPATHWAYPROGRAM@FULLCOLL.EDU if you have any questions.
- Mayra Sierra – Please contact AJPATHWAYPROGRAM@FULLCOLL.EDU if you are interested in an AJ-related future at Fullerton College!
- Isabel Manu – Please contact our program email at AJPATHWAYPROGRAM@FULLCOLL.EDU if you have any questions.
- Stephanie Meza & Marisol Delgado – Please contact our program email at AJPATHWAYPROGRAM@FULLCOLL.EDU if you have any questions.
- AJPP Instagram – Follow AJPP at FCC.AJPP on Instagram for updates about the program throughout the 22-23 school year!