Educational Partnerships and Programs Office
321 E. Chapman Ave | Building 100 | Room 124
Fullerton, CA 92832 | 714-992-7114
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are your office hours and where is the office located?
Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and we are located in the 100 Building, Second Floor, Room 123. We are in-person Monday through Thursday and remote on Friday. You can reach us by calling our office at 714-992-7159 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When does the Teacher Pathway Program (TPP) application open?
Application for incoming first-year college students open in March and close in May.
- When will I know if I was accepted into the Teacher Pathway Program?
Students that applied to TPP, will receive an email regarding their admission status in May. If the student is accepted to the program, they are required to meet with our TPP counselor to create a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and attend our Orientation.
- If I am a student that is not part of the TPP, can I still register to courses offered to TPP students?
TPP courses are reserved for our cohort students, but if there is vacancy, we will open those courses to the general student population.
- Can I make an appointment with the TPP counselor?
Yes. Please call our office at 714-992-7159 or email us at email@example.com.
- If I am a student that is not part of the TPP, can I still attend events hosted by the TPP?
Yes! Any event hosted by TPP for the general student population will be advertised on our Canvas Page and social media accounts. Any other events that are not advertised on either platform are specifically for our selected-cohorts.
If you would like to receive an email of any events hosted by us, please fill out “Join our TPP Mailing List.”