Educational Partnerships and Programs Office
321 E. Chapman Ave | Building 100 | Room 124
Fullerton, CA 92832 | 714-992-7114
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are your office hours and where is the office located?
AJPP is in-person Monday through Thursday and remote Friday. Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and we are located in the 100 Building, Second Floor, Room 123. You can also reach us by calling our office at 714-494-9084 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When does the Administration of Justice Pathway Program (AJPP) application open?
Application for incoming first-year college students open in February and close in May.
- When will I know if I was accepted into the Administration of Justice Pathway Program?
Students that applied to AJPP, will receive an email regarding their admission status in May. If the student is accepted to the program, they are required to meet with our AJPP-Counselor to create a Student Educational Plan (SEPP) and attend Orientation.
- If I am a student that is not part of the AJPP, can I still register to courses offered to AJPP students?
AJPP-cohort courses are reserved for our selected student-body of the school year. *If there is vacancy, we will open those courses to the general student population.
- Can I make an appointment with the AJPP-Counselor?
Yes. Please call our office at 714-494-9084 or email us at email@example.com.
- If I am a student that is not part of the AJPP, can I still attend events hosted by the AJPP?
If you would like to receive updates about AJ-related events hosted by us, please reach out to our Staff!