Educational Partnerships and Programs Office
321 E. Chapman Ave | Building 100 | Room 124
Fullerton, CA 92832 | 714-992-7114
Teacher Pathway Program
Welcome to the Teacher Pathway Program (TPP) at Fullerton College. The TPP is a cohort-based learning community which serves incoming first-year students who are pursuing a career in education. TPP aims to assist students with educational plans by providing a wide range of academic support services to ensure successful completion of a degree and/or transfer. We provide tools, resources, and opportunities to enhance the student experience at Fullerton College. Student and counselor develop a complete academic plan which prepares students for a career in education.
- Dedicated Teacher Pathway Program Counselor
- Teacher Pathway Program cohort specific courses (COUN, ENGL, MATH, and CDES)
- Textbook Loaner Program
- Field Trips
- Career-Related service-learning opportunities
- Career exploration and community events
- Peer Mentor
- Students intending to pursue a career in education.
- Mandatory attendance for all TPP events during the academic year.
- Incoming first-year students (Fall admission ONLY) will take the following courses with TPP:
- ENGL 100 College Writing
- COUN 110 Teaching as a Career
- MATH 100 Liberal Arts Mathematics or Math 120 Introductory Probability and Statistics
- CDES 120 Child Development
- ENGL 103 Critical Reasoning & Writing
- COUN 148 Human Potential
- MATH 203* Mathematics for Future Elementary Teachers
- CDES 201 Child in the Home & Community
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com to make an appointment with the TPP counselor.
*If not planning to be an elementary teacher an alternative option will be provided.